Charterhouse Privacy Statement
Charterhouse Print Management appreciates how important it is for our visitors that their personal information is kept protected. You have our commitment that we will do all we can to ensure that this website is secure and that confidentiality is maintained. As you would expect we adhere to the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998, which gives you control over the information held about you and how we may contact you in future. We have a clear policy that the information given to us is only to be used for communication between ourselves. Under no circumstances would we pass on your details to any other organisation for them to contact you. No liability whatsoever is accepted for any damages arising from reliance upon information contained in these pages or any other information accessed via this site. Charterhouse Print Management is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any linked website and does not endorse the views expressed within them. Listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind.
What it covers
This policy covers the treatment of any personally identifiable information Charterhouse Print Management collects when you are on our website.
Information we collect
What we do with the information
The information you provide is used to fulfil your request for information about our services, as well as helping us to improve your visitors’ experience of the site. Should you provide us with your contact details we may communicate with you periodically about the company’s developments and thinking. If you wish to subscribe to or unsubscribe from marketing communications from us, you can indicate your opt-out marketing preferences at any time by contacting email@example.com
Copyright & Trademark Information
All text on pages within the www.charterhouse.tv domain is © Copyright unless otherwise stated, under Section 17 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Whenever text has been gathered and included in these pages by www.charterhouse.tv we have no objection to the use of that text for the purposes of any personal or educational use or private research. However, any use of the text in these pages for any commercial purposes is not authorised unless a license is first obtained from Charterhouse Print Management. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org All photographic images in pages within the www.charterhouse.tv domain are © Copyright, unless otherwise stated, under Section 17 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Charterhouse Print Management and/or the photographer own copyright in all photographs displayed on this web site. These photographs may not be used unless a license is first obtained from Charterhouse Print Management. Please apply to email@example.com
Icons and Artwork
All icons, artwork and other graphical images within the charterhouse.tv domain are © Copyright Charterhouse Print Management unless otherwise stated, under Section 17 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Charterhouse Print Management. owns the copyright in its logotypes and all other promotional logos. Unauthorised use of these by others is prohibited.
Questions & Suggestions
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to discuss our site, service or this privacy statement.
Survey Prize Draw T&Cs
- The Survey (‘the Survey’) shall appear on https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CH_Customer_Panel_2 (‘The Website’) and will appear between the dates appearing below.
- By completing and returning the Survey, you agree to be bound by these Rules.
- The opening date for the Survey is 9am on Friday 14 September 2012 and the closing date is midnight on Friday 28 September 2012.
- All completed Surveys received by the closing date will automatically be entered into a Prize Draw (‘the Draw’).
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. All entrants must fully complete the Survey.
- Any Surveys received after the closing date will not be eligible to enter the Draw. No responsibility will be accepted for delayed entries. Proof of completion will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Draw is not open to employees of Charterhouse.
- The Draw is only open to entrants who submit a fully completed Survey between the respective opening and closing date for the Survey.
- Data Protection Act 1998 – By completing and returning this Survey, you agree to Charterhouse processing, storing and using the data you provide for market research, analysis and administration purposes and for the provision of products and services where applicable.
- You agree to providing your email address for (a) the purpose of contacting you if you have won the Prize and (b) for marketing purposes unless you have opted out.
- There will be 1 Draw, which will take place on Monday 1 October 2012.
- One winner will be chosen at random and win a Sony WX100 compact digital camera (“the Prize”) worth approximately £200. There is no cash alternative. However, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to offer an alternative prize or cash alternative in the event that the original prize is not available
- The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Charterhouse reserves the right to amend these Rules at their discretion and the right to withdraw or amend the draw at any time without notice.
- Winners will not be required to take part in any publicity.